Monday, January 25, 2010

Phew!

I think we are steadily moving towards our goal! The student loan pay off date is a tentative March! MARCH It was supposed to be April but we are getting enough back in taxes to go ahead and kill. I also got accepted into UofL again! I am finishing up the paperwork and will mail it tomm, hopefully get into advising pretty quickly and get on with this school finishing stuff! WOOT!

I currently have a ton of Brussels sprouts that I need to eat. Those are pretty much going to go with every meal this week. I also have zucchini to finish up, but I just figured out the correct way for miso soup so I can put them in that to finish them up. YUM.

In other news, Joe and I had our money talk at Outback of all places. Haha! I'm sure the waiter was like, these assholes have no money, since I had the checkbook out and we were budgeting out stuff. I'm glad that Joe and I are on the same page about money. It's so awesome to have a spouse that follows your beliefs and vise versa.

I have no real tips for this blog at the moment. My canning is done for the moment until the garden season tips off. So I am out!

No comments:

Post a Comment